- Date: 2019.09.16
- Aircraft Firmware: v01.00.0510
- DJI GO 4 App iOS: v4.3.24
- DJI GO 4 App Android: v4.3.24
- Added battery mounting detection. Aircraft is unable to take off if the Intelligent Flight Battery is not mounted correctly. Note that DJI GO 4 v4.3.24 or later is required.
- Added altitude display to video captions.
- Optimized auto discharging function for the Intelligent Flight Battery. Added ability to set when auto discharge will begin. The default setting is five days. Note that DJI GO 4 v4.3.24 or later is required.
- Improved obstacle detection accuracy.
- Improved accuracy of altitude for Exif photos.
- Optimized Waypoints.
- Restart the aircraft and remote controller after the update is complete.
- Note that the update may reset various main controller settings, such as the RTH altitude and the maximum flight distance, to default settings. Before updating, take note of your preferred DJI GO 4 settings, and readjust them after the update.
- If the update fails, restart aircraft, remote controller, and DJI GO 4 or DJI Assistant 2 for http://store.dji.com/product/mavic-pro?utm_source=djiforum&utm_medium=forum&utm_campaign=keywords&pbc=dapforum, and retry.