CANON bringt erste Drohen raus !!? ..fast ...

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• CANON bringt erste Drohen raus !!? ..fast ...

wetalkuav.com/canon-drone-full-frame-camera/

OK, ist keine eigene Drohne, sondern ein Invest mit demhersteller Prodrone Co.
      Meine Meinung: wer will die Drohne? ...ich will aber die Kamera :rolleyes: ^^

It’s just another usual day of April 5th and ff somebody told you that the new drone will be released today, what drone you think would it be? I could have expect some kind of new gimmicky selfie drone from kickstarter or maybe a rumored DJI Spark. But that is not the case today. Brand new Canon drone hit the market at April 5th. Canon has been in the camera business for almost 80 years, but it’s new to drones and it’s very interesting to see what kind of Drone+Camera combo Canon will produce.

Canon ME20F-SH Multi-Purpose Camera

New Canon drone will be featuring a ME20F-SH high sensitivity camera, and by high sensitivity they mean ISO that can go all the way up to ISO 4 560 000!

Shot taken with new Canon Drone and ME20F-SH at night
      Canon ME20F-SH Multi-Purpose Camera captures video at up to 1920 x 1080p 60 and supports both NTSC and PAL broadcast frame rates. The camera incorporates a full frame 35mm-sized sensor with approximately 2.26 million pixels. This results in a pixel that is about 7.5 x larger than the pixels on optional Canon Full-frame DSLR cameras, which provides for camera’s notable ISO rating.
      [/quote]Mainly the Canon Drone will be oriented on a search and rescue market due to its incredible ability to see at night. Japanese domestic drone market is projected to reach a market size of 211.6 billion yen by 2022, so Canon believes in the drone making perspectives.

We don’t have much information about the drone itself except the fact that it’s a hexacopter with 6 rotors that has an “easy to remember” name PD6E2000 – AW – CJ1.

Canon will be releasing more info about this drone on a Video Transmission Expo in Tokyo. We are not sure about the price for the full kit but only camera will cost you $19 999 USD.
      Thank you for reading!
      Nichts, aber auch rein GAR NICHTS hat durch Politik der CDU-Grünen-SPD und FDP in den letzten 10 Jahren zum Wohlergehen der Bürger geführt!!
      NICHTS! :!: :!: TIME TO CHANGE de:f
    • Turbobaer schrieb:

Hallo Michael , schon bestellt???
      Bei der Kamera wurde ich letzte Jahr schon fast schwach als die raus kam. Damit brauchst Du keine "Flir" mehr..... :D
      Aber wie immer im Leben wird auch hier alles mal etwas günstiger.
      So einen Kopter will ich gar nicht, viel zu viel Aufwand für Jemanden der nicht dieses Sache Hauptberuflich macht.
      Als alter "Canon-Fan-Boy" würde ich hier aber schon fast "blind" zuschlagen..das stimmt 8o ;)
      Nichts, aber auch rein GAR NICHTS hat durch Politik der CDU-Grünen-SPD und FDP in den letzten 10 Jahren zum Wohlergehen der Bürger geführt!!
      NICHTS! :!: :!: TIME TO CHANGE de:f